In this desperate world, these days its so hard to find people who can support talents especially arts. This is why I am so grateful to have the opportunity to learn more given that there are still few people who hope for a better world and decided to support us in this project. I feel so much comfortable being able to express my emotions when drawing than speaking my problems by word of mouth.
My wish is that this project could grow big and help inspire change not only in lives of children kibera, but also across the world.
Please follow and join us in this artistic project so we can build a better world together.
Thank you.



There is one last thing I would like to tell you. I am convinced that there are truly many young people in the world who would like to join together to make courageous projects. The difficulty is to find each other, gather strength together, network, and start.
ReplyDeleteWomen in these latest generations are doing so much all over the world, and they need to strengthen each other even more than us males. The future will probably change thanks to you women.
Luca Luigi Aschieri
Hi Merceline, I’ve admired your artwork and that of your fellow students for quite a while. I’m grateful to Calvin, Florence, Wesley and the whole team that started and support this art project.
ReplyDeleteI share your wish to inspire change through
the appreciation of art across the international community.
Learning and practising to draw, dance or any other art form is an invaluable way to express your feelings and realise your potential.
I will continue to follow your progress and wish you and everyone the best of luck with this worthy project.
I hope your success will inspire many others to follow your example.
I’m sorry some of the students had to leave the class, I wish them well and hope they treasure what they learned and continue to practise their skills.